The Center for Research in Education and Development Pakistan (CREDP) has been created with the belief that effective and sound research has the power to influence policy and decision-making of governments and can help create stronger nations, where people are aware of their rights, as well as the rights of others.
CREDP undertakes research and analysis in the areas of Gender & Development, Education, and Child Rights. We formulate policies and propose solutions through fact-based research, highlighting best practices from the region and the world.
We also provide training and create high quality reports, books, and training material for capacity building of teachers, students, and the general public.
Center for Research in Education and Development Pakistan (CREDP) is dedicated to improving policy, legislation and decision-making in the areas of Gender & Development, Education, and Child Rights.
Our vision is to raise awareness through the dissemination of information to impact social attitudes and behavior, which in turn, will help create the necessary change for a more equal, educated and prosperous Pakistan. A country where children feel safe and protected and are given equal opportunities in all fields, especially education. We hope to bridge the divide between the different classes of Pakistani society, through a standardized education system which promotes equality.
- Influence policy, legislation, and decision-making, through sound research and analysis, in the areas of Gender & Development, Education, and Child Rights.
- Formulate policies and propose solutions for Pakistan through fact-based research; highlighting best practices from the region and the world.
- Provide a platform for discourse in the areas of Gender & Development, Education, and Child Rights.
- Create an understanding and awareness about the importance of education, among the people; and help strengthen the education system of Pakistan.
- Raise awareness about the rights of children; and help make a safer environment where healthy children can prosper.
- Raise awareness and create an understanding in the general public about their rights, and especially the rights of women, children, and eunuchs, as equal citizens of Pakistan.
- Influence social attitudes and behavior by sensitizing the public about gender issues, in order to create an environment which encourages the youth and women, alongside men, to take an active part in constructing a stronger and better Pakistan for everyone.
- Provide training and capacity building for teachers, students and the general public.